FS: Fuji X-T2 w/ 18-55

Home Forums Market FS: Fuji X-T2 w/ 18-55

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of davefollmers davefollmers 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of davefollmers
    davefollmers
    Participant

Hello all,

Purchased as a kit in August from Adorama. Has 799 shutter actuation was of today based on sequential file naming. Lens has always had filter attached (Hoya UV, included in sale) and screen has always had glass screen protector on since the moment I took it out of the box (also included).

Comes with box, manual, charger, battery, etc of course. Will also come with the attached and pictured Artisan and Artist Easy Slider strap (great strap, $85 value)

Bought this to try getting new into photography again after years off and while I’ve enjoyed it I’m just not using it enough to justify the cost right now. Think I’ll grab something smaller and more compact for now, maybe the X70.

Also have Fuji 23mm f2, Fuji metal lens hood for 23mm, Fuji 50mm f2, Fuji MHG-XT2 metal grip, Fuji MCEX-16 extension tube, Billingham L2 bag black, and Billingham Avea 3 pouch black. These items not for sale until the body and 18-55 sell, but if the buyer of the kit wants to add any of this let me know and I’ll provide pricing.

Thank you

For more details :

3D video animation pricing

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/xianease/www/www/forum/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 399